- Easy assembly
- Fast shipping
- Great preprogrammed workouts
Things to consider before buying
- Manual needs improvement
- Customer service could be improved
- Some tools needed for assembly
This is the Cadillac of Airdynes! The Schwinn 240 recumbent bike delivers a challenging workout in a relaxed position, with dual-position lumbar support. It features BioFit comfort with a padded ergonomic seat and an adjustable console. BioDyne performance offers a perimeter-weighted flywheel for a true road feel and smooth, consistent workouts, while oversized stabilizers and levelers are built-in for a solid workout platform.
Overall, we extensive research before I bought this bike. we have ridden it for about ten hours since assembly and am simply delighted with it! The assembly manual has little text, mostly illustrations; but they marginally suffice, more text would be very helpful. When registering the bike, you must have its serial number, the serial number is located on the bottom of the front stabilizer, record it before you assemble the bike. In summary, if you are looking for an outstanding recumbent exercise bike at a most reasonable price, I urge you to purchase this bike.
- Recumbent exercise bike for the home with 16 resistance levels and 20-Pound flywheel
- 17 Workout programs, including 8 course profiles, target heart rate, 2 user profiles with custom workouts
- Telemetry-enabled, integrated grip heart rate system for easy fitness monitoring
- Seating system with padded ergonomic seat and dual-position lumbar support
- 275-Pound maximum user weight, 5-year warranty on frame, 1 year on parts and electronics